Friday, March 30, 2012

The extraordinary J Spring Fashion Show team: We believe in Jessica Minh Anh


J Model Management set another historic milestone with the J Spring Fashion Show, the first ever fashion phenomenon on the world's tallest twin towers' SkyBridge, on the 19th March 2012. 

The event was praised by the press worldwide as the result of "dreaming big" when the young director Jessica Minh Anh decided to break international boundaries and do something that had never been done before. This post is however not about the view of the outsiders, but the thoughts and sharing  of those who worked day and night to produce the most amazing show there is. 

Introducing the J Model Management's international event team:

EVENT COORDINATORS FROM ENGLAND


Flying to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia with J Model Management was an amazing experience, both challenging and rewarding.  We have definitely pushed the fashion envelope a lot more and advanced the way fashion shows were produced.  We broke the record to host the world's highest fashion show and I could not be more proud. That is not something that happens every day. Also, working alongside the inspiring Jessica Minh Anh is always my great pleasure!



This is so far the best J Models project we've accomplished. It is a great feeling knowing that I was a part of something so big and special, and it was worth every mile travelled. Not many people can say that they have visited the world's highest twin structure, the PETRONAS Twin Towers, but I can say that I was working on the first ever fashion phenomenon there. Once again a big thank to my beloved Jessica Minh Anh



J Model Management is a place where fashion surrounds you 24/7. Once you are in it you do not want to stop. Flying to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to work on J Spring Fashion Show was by far the best moment in my professional career. Jessicaand other team members continued to inspire and encourage me to believe that everything is possible with a hard work, motivation and passion.




Working on J Spring Fashion Show was a great experience, the value of which is very difficult to define. I was very lucky to work many priceless hours under the direct leadership of Jessica Minh Anh, who inspired me to be a successful business woman in any circumstances. I feel very special to become a part of history with J Model Management





Another successful show with J Model Management! Sitting on the plane  to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for over 17 hours, I was wondering how Jessica could top her highly successful previous shows, and she did it again! The choices of venue, production company, partners, designers, models, creative team, backstage assistants were all excellent. I cannot wait for our next show now!



Flying all the way from London was so worth it! J Spring Fashion Show is by far the best fashion show in the most beautiful country. I would like to thank J Model Management for arranging fantastic accommodation in Kuala Lumpur for me and allowing me to continue working with a highly experienced and loving team. And to Jessica Minh Anh, thank you for selecting me among many and entrusting me with the guest list responsibilities again. 


Being a flow controller at the most extraordinary fashion event, the J Spring Fashion Show on the World’s Tallest Twin Towers’ SkyBridge, was absolutely amazing.  I continued to meet and socialize with professionals in the industry like other coordinators, choreographer, models, makeup artists, hair stylists, and the press. I would like to especially thank Jessica Minh Anh who made me realize that there is no problem without a solution, and taught me to be the best person I could be.  


BACKSTAGE CREW FROM MALAYSIA




Being a part of J Spring Fashion Show on PETRONAS Twin Towers' SkyBridge was an overwhelming and unforgettable experience. I've learnt a lot from Jessica Minh Anh and the whole team in creating new concepts and breaking boundaries. Now i believe nothing is impossible!






I would like to thank J Model Management for giving me a chance to join J Spring Fashion Show. I've improved a lot in team work and learn how to keep fighting till the end. I like our boss Jessica Minh Anh, so cute and very confident. To me, she is a superwoman! 




The moment I read the post about the J Spring Fashion Show, I stopped whatever I was doing and went straight to customize my resume and sent it in because I knew it was a great opportunity. When I got the call for the interview and then confirmed as part of the backstage crew, I was overjoyed. Despite the constraint of time and space, I felt that the team did amazingly well and everyone knew how to be responsive and adaptive under the excellence guidance of Jessica Minh Anh. Overall, it was a fantastic experience for me as I got to meet experienced people, learn extra skills and most of all had fun!!!

J Spring Fashion Show was incredible and it was my great honour to be a part of it. I would like to take this opportunity to thank J Model Management for believing in me and enriching my knowledge and experience in fashion. I am so looking forward to your next brilliant fashion show!





I feel so lucky to have been a part of the most amazing team. I've learnt how to work under great pressure yet still stay calm and collective. I have to say backstage of J Model Management fashion show was the busiest of all but was also the nicest as everyone worked effectively and cared about each other as a big family. Also, I saw how PR management was conducted to ensure the greatest results. I'm truly impressed!




I'm so glad we've successfully finished J Spring Fashion Show but sad it's all over now. I am very proud of the entire team and would like to thank J Model Management for welcoming me into your happy family. I really hope I will have a chance to work with you again!





AWESOME is the word to describe my experience backstage of J Spring Fashion Show! Yes we worked extra hours and yes it was rushed and stressful but it was all worth it in the end. I've learned a lot of new things from Jessica and the team and very grateful to have been selected to work at the phenomenal show. 




JESSICA MINH ANH 


I am truly grateful for the tremendous supports I've received from international fashion brands, official partners, contributors, media, and my team of exceptionally creative and hardworking individuals who made it all possible. After dedicating all my time and energy on producing the J Spring Fashion Show and ensuring it went beyond clients' expectations, I'm glad to see great results. I find myself very lucky to have been surrounded with extraordinary people who are smart and passionate enough to make a difference in the world. I believe it's time to break more boundaries!